The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Green Bay Forum
I missed this in MI - dammit - Printable Version

+- Green Bay Forum (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf)
+-- Forum: Lets Talk (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Chatter (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: I missed this in MI - dammit (/showthread.php?tid=1573)

Pages: 1 2

I missed this in MI - dammit - j.p. - 12-03-2020

I watched the beginning with the coached women of apparent Indian decent and the ending with the mystery credentialed forensics guy named Phil.

But it looks like the best part was this:

Michigan Witness Melissa Carone Is The Ultimate Karen (refinery29.com)

Quote:During the hearing, one of Giuliani’s very questionable witnesses — whom he later stated he met earlier that day — asserted the repeated and debunked claims that the election was rife with voter fraud. Melissa Carone, allegedly a contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, confidently and combatively slurred her way through her testimony. Carone claimed poll workers ran the same ballots through the machines “thousands of times," an allegation refuted by election officials, and was questioned on that point by State Rep. Steven Johnson. 

“I know what I saw, and I signed something saying that if I’m wrong, I can go to prison. Did you?” she said. 

Johnson further pressed Carone on her claim that 30,000 votes were counted multiple times. “We’re not seeing the poll book off by 30,000 votes,” he said. Carone then accused the representative of taking the poll book and doing “something crazy to it.”

Quote:In yet another blessed moment for the internet, footage of Carone has now been widely circulated, with some, like Refinery29 Editor Morgan Baila referring to her as "Lizzie McGuire's mom," while others called her a "Drunk Karen Walker." At one point during her, um, spirited testimony, Giuliani attempted to shush a riled up Carone as she continued to interrupt Rep. Johnson.

The whole testimony truly felt like it could have been a skit right out of Saturday Night Live, which doesn’t exactly bode well for Team Trump, as many of their lawsuits have either been dismissed in court for lack of evidence or dropped. This latest hearing didn’t seem to accomplish much more, as Giuliani ended up trying to save face before later struggling to get through his own testimony without also making a mess of himself.

RE: I missed this in MI - dammit - k.d. - 12-03-2020

https://www.lewrockwell.com/political-theatre/one-minute-video-on-woman-testifying-in-michigan-how-her-life-was-ruined-coming-forward/

RE: I missed this in MI - dammit - j.p. - 12-03-2020

There was a lot more of her than 1 minute. The abuse she alleges had to have happened before her crazy testimony on Tuesday. She had previously made false unhinged claims on the wingnut cable TV circuit and was ruled not credible by a Michigan judge, yet she comes back for more.

If she is going through a crisis, I feel sorry for her and she should get help. She certainly does not deserve the abuse she alleges. If she is not having issues, than she must expect major pushback when goes before legal proceedings with lies and bullshit. And Rudy, for one, should know better than to roll out someone like that. She has been characterized as a "star" witness.

And she is not the only one getting threatened. Since you are so concerned, you should watch the end of the GA hearing when the women Dem senator talked. She needs to toughen up as well.

You mean the black woman who was appropriating white people with her blond hair and called the Indian woman a liar. That one?

RE: I missed this in MI - dammit - j.p. - 12-03-2020

Nope, the other blonde.

Are you talking about MI or GA?

RE: I missed this in MI - dammit - j.p. - 12-04-2020

GA.

We can find a plethora of threats and intimidation going on. Folks are in hiding. Our so called leaders are doing absolute zilcho to calm people down, which is all they can do at this point. The potential for violence scary. I also think what's going on now is nothing more then rabble rousing.

RE: I missed this in MI - dammit - k.d. - 12-04-2020

The only threatening going on is by the left.

Georgia Gov. Kemp Calls For Signature Audit Following CCTV Footage Of Late-Night Ballot Malarkey
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/georgia-gov-kemp-calls-signature-audit-after-cctv-footage-late-night-ballot-malarkey

RE: I missed this in MI - dammit - j.p. - 12-04-2020

Trump lawyers have all but conceded legal remedy. Instead they are threatening GOP lawmakers to appoint Trump as President. That is the purpose of there unfocused, undisciplined , unruly approach.

The Prez is calling 80M Americans "Enemies of the People".

RE: I missed this in MI - dammit - k.d. - 12-04-2020

Quote:The Prez is calling 80M Americans "Enemies of the People".
And he'd be right.