The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Green Bay Forum
Lipstick on a Pig - Printable Version

+- Green Bay Forum (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf)
+-- Forum: Lets Talk (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Nation (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Lipstick on a Pig (/showthread.php?tid=2201)

Pages: 1 2

Lipstick on a Pig - j.p. - 09-15-2021

Sept. 18 rally organizer asks attendees not to wear pro-Trump clothing | TheHill

What is MAGA without the apparel ?

RE: Lipstick on a Pig - k.d. - 09-15-2021

And the idiot strikes again.

RE: Lipstick on a Pig - j.p. - 09-15-2021

"Matt Braynard, the organizer behind the rally and a former Trump campaign staffer, asked attendees in a tweet on Tuesday not to display any symbols that are supportive of former President Trump or President Biden, contending the demonstration is “100% about #JusticeforJ6 and not the election or any candidate.”

#Justicefor J6 !

Justice is exactly what they are getting per the words and intent of our founding fathers. Guilty pleas are allowed.

And the cop who murdered, oh excused me. killed, Ashli Babbit is walking around free. yer a moron.

(09-15-2021, 01:27 PM)k.d. Wrote: And the cop who murdered, oh excused me. killed, Ashli Babbit is walking around free. yer a moron.

The officer was cleared of wrong doing by constitutional officers. So were a number of the resurrectionists.

Reas what I said: And the cop who murdered, oh excused me. killed, Ashli Babbit is walking around free. No wonder there's a justice rally!

Which 'resurrectionists'?

The officer deemed to have done no wrong, legally. The Babbitt family has a legal recourse.
Is the rally specifically about Babbitt ?

The “Justice for J6” rally is billed by its organizers as a protest for defendants who are in custody in connection to the violence that took place on Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol.

OH, so you do know what the rally is for.

(09-15-2021, 05:13 PM)k.d. Wrote: OH, so you do know what the rally is for.
Yes. To obey Donald Trump. And to sow discord.

Justice is being served already. The good ol constitutional way.

Oh, so you don't know why the rally is being held.