The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Green Bay Forum
Dr.Fauci, please explain... - Printable Version

+- Green Bay Forum (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf)
+-- Forum: Lets Talk (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Nation (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Dr.Fauci, please explain... (/showthread.php?tid=2234)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Dr.Fauci, please explain... - k.d. - 10-06-2021

Yeah, I'm shaking my head, too. Wondering why you tried to throw shade on my original post in this thread.

RE: Dr.Fauci, please explain... - j.p. - 10-06-2021

It was false

Proving again you are ALWAYS WRONG, NEVER RIGHT.

I posted real raw stats. And relatively speaking, they mean Vermont is doing better than the rest of the country

But I shake my head that you don't understand context, relativity or nuance.

You apparently don't understand that it is possible to have a surge in a heavily vaccinated state and the state still has the most success in combating in the virus. Do you know how that could happen ? Do you need to someone to explain it to you ? It's pretty easy to understand.

And I must repeat for your benefit. When a so called source uses a description like "CCP virus" to describe COVID, be suspect as to their motivation.

US State With Highest Vaxx Rate Sees Record Surge In COVID Cases

(10-06-2021, 02:25 PM)k.d. Wrote: US State With Highest Vaxx Rate Sees Record Surge In COVID Cases

Quote:context, relativity or nuance.

Thanks again for reminding us that you don't understand the concepts above.

k.d. Wrote:
Quote:
More than 69 percent of Vermont’s population has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of Sept. 24, according to the CDC, far above the national rate of 56 percent.
Is this what you disagree with?

What made you think I disagreed with that ?

RE: Dr.Fauci, please explain... - j.p. - 10-07-2021

What's yer point ?

RE: Dr.Fauci, please explain... - k.d. - 10-07-2021

Quote:What's yer point ?
Same as it has been throughout your nonsense: The US State With Highest Vaxx Rate [Vermont] Sees Record Surge In COVID Cases.

Why you don't think a state with a high vax rate can't see a surge in cases is in-comprehensible. But it does confirm that you are ALWAYS WRONG, NEVER RIGHT.

RE: Dr.Fauci, please explain... - j.p. - 10-07-2021

(10-07-2021, 10:56 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:What's yer point ?
Same as it has been throughout your nonsense: The US State With Highest Vaxx Rate [Vermont] Sees Record Surge In COVID Cases.

Why you don't think a state with a high vax rate can't see a surge in cases is in-comprehensible. But it does confirm that you are ALWAYS WRONG, NEVER RIGHT.

Right ? Wrong ? WTF I never disagreed with that statement, did I ?

What about the 49 states with a worse infection rate ?  Incomprehensible ? 

Feel free to post how the a higher vax rate correlates to a higher infection rate. In an adult way ? Never mind. It wouldn't help your petulant child cred.