The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd Man Out
If you've been watching the return of the NBA, the one thing you likely have noticed is that "Black Lives Matter" and social justice phrases have been pasted onto almost every surface, t-shirt, player jersey, pair of sneakers and arena that teams are playing in.
In addition to the league trying to win gold at the virtue signalling Olympics and forcing its politics on its viewers in its "fight for social justice", the league's players have also been kneeling in unison for the national anthem before every game. 
That is, everybody except the Orlando Magic's Jonathan Isaac. 
Isaac - who is also an ordained minister - neither knelt down nor wore a "Black Lives Matter" t-shirt during his first game back, putting him at odds with "every team" who has done so, according to CBS, and making him the first to break from the league's groupthink. 
Isaac has cited the gospel as his reason for standing, telling the media in a post game interview: "I believe that Black Lives Matter. A lot went into my decision, and part of it is, I thought that kneeling or wearing the Black Lives Matter t-shirt doesn't go hand-in-hand with supporting Black lives."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nbas...lack-lives
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire