The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birtherism - It's Baaaaaaack
(08-13-2020, 04:11 PM)k.d. Wrote: Illogically you think 'citizen' and NBC are the same thing.
 Nobody thinks that.

A naturalized citizen is a citizen. Aa natural born citizen is a citizen. But a naturalized citizen is not a natural born citizen.

The citizenship status of a parent is totally irrelevant in US law. A natural born citizen is a citizen born in the US, period.
Quote:The citizenship status of a parent is totally irrelevant in US law
source
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-13-2020, 04:54 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:The citizenship status of a parent is totally irrelevant in US law
source
Can't find a source that doesn't exist. Because parents are not mentioned in conjunction with NBC. I guess the onus is on you.
Again, because people knew exactly what a NBC was.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-13-2020, 05:24 PM)k.d. Wrote: Again, because people knew exactly what a NBC was.
Well, two people do. You and the author of the Newsweek OP-ed.
And everyone who has ever read Vattel's "Law of Nations".

― Voltaire
(08-13-2020, 05:48 PM)k.d. Wrote: And everyone who has ever read Vattel's "Law of Nations".
I think most who have read it didn't infer anything applicable to US law in it.
Everyone of the Founders understood the definition as described in the book.

― Voltaire
(08-13-2020, 06:15 PM)k.d. Wrote: Everyone of the Founders understood the definition as described in the book.
I would be interested in reading some of their writings about it.