The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Endgame
https://fox59.com/news/politics/trump-ca...las-vegas/

Quote:Trump aides and allies also acknowledged privately the legal fights would — at best — forestall the inevitable, and some had deep reservations about the president’s attempts to undermine faith in the vote. But they said Trump and a core group of allies were aiming to keep his loyal base of supporters on his side even in defeat.

This makes some sense. Trump's main goal in life has always been to be loved. It's important to him to hold on to his base, even after he leaves the White House.
I doubt there will ever be a concession. He won't be at the inauguration.
Quote:the president’s attempts to undermine faith in the vote.
When you have people in the polling place coming forward exposing the fraud, when observers aren't allowed to observe, when Democrats cover up windows with cardboard so you can't look in to see what's going on and hundreds of other examples of shenanigans going on, you don't think that stuff undermines the faith in voting, you  know, like fraud. Why would anyone ever bother voting again?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Voters can take heart. None of that probably happened as described. If it did, the effect on the election results infinitely miniscule.
Quote:None of that probably happened as described. If it did, the effect on the election results infinitely miniscule.
There is video. Besides, how can Trump be up over 700,000 votes in PA, they stop counting and Biden wins. That is not probable. But, I understand, you think Oswald killed Kennedy and Jeffrey Epstein killed himself so, it is easy to see how you are easily duped by nonsense.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Mail in ballots were counted last. Trump told his flock not to vote by mail.

Is is not plausible that majority of those might be for Biden ?

That was the trend in most states.
Quote:Is is not plausible that majority of those might be for Biden ?
Sure, but 138,000 for Biden and not a one for Trump. Impossible probability.

Yesterday my neighbors were outside (nice weather) they all voted by mail in ballots. The count came out to 9 for Trump, 1 for Biden.

― Voltaire
The 138,000 didn't happen.
Let me guess, you got that from MSM. According to them, there is nothing unusual. Epstein killed himself.

https://principia-scientific.com/joe-bid...thematics/

― Voltaire
explain this to me
Quote:explain this to me
By 'this' do you mean my comment or the mathematics piece?

― Voltaire