The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and GOP blather
Was just that, blather.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-la...l_card_hed

So much for their "facing your accuser" bullshit.
Read the article. Why would they show up for an academic discussion?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Then they should lose their "face the accusers" shtick.

The only witnesses left are Pompeo, Mulvaney, Rudy, Pence, McGann and the underlings. They are in hiding.

It's total bullshit that the crying Repubiflakes are not getting to participate.
If you were a normal person you would be sick of the entire nonsense for the last three years. There was no quid pro quo, there was no bribery, there was no extortion and there was no Russia-gate. Why do you persist? It makes you look as deranged as Shiftty Schiff.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I am plenty sick and tired of this.

There was quid pro quo in this instance. But, I subscribe to the Mick Mulvaney stance. I will paraphrase (with liberties): Quid pro quo is done all day every day, deal with it !

I'm certain this isn't time only time Trump and other presidents have dangled rewards to foreign entities for personal political favors.
Quote:I'm certain this isn't time only time Trump and other presidents have dangled rewards to foreign entities for personal political favors.
Except in this case (the idiotic case for impeachment) there absolutely was no quid pro quo.  If you were smart you'd denounce the party of asses.

― Voltaire
(12-02-2019, 02:59 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I'm certain this isn't time only time Trump and other presidents have dangled rewards to foreign entities for personal political favors.
Except in this case (the idiotic case for impeachment) there absolutely was no quid pro quo.  If you were smart you'd denounce the party of asses.
Mulvaney said there was.
Sonderland says there was.

Let's hear from the ones that would know for sure.
Quote:Mulvaney said there was.
Not in this case. Nothingburger.

Quote:Sonderland says there was.
That was hearsay.

Quote:Let's hear from the ones that would know for sure.
We have: Trump & Zelensky, the ones having the conversation both said NO, plus we have the transcript.

And, in an interview with "Time" magazine today:
"I never talked to the president from the position of a quid pro quo. That’s not my thing," Zelensky told TIME in an interview published Monday.

― Voltaire
Trump is a serial liar. Zelenski is afearful man.
ok. But we still have the actual transcript. Nothing there unless you're as deranged as Shiftty Schiff the Jew. And now it moves on to Nadler the Jew.

― Voltaire