The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN Trash
This is the perfect example of why CNN is in the toilet.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...illiterate
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
If CNN is in the toilet, why is it always the number one "news" story on all of the RYNJ new shows and dot coms. The obsession is hilarious.

I thought the story was amusing, thanks for posting. Especially the "tit for tat" from the Trump and the Trumpflakes.

In particular, I liked Trump's extremely "literate" and "educated" retort: "Don Lemon, the dumbest man on television". LOL Anybody who reads and applauds these type of Presidential tweets earns the distinction depicted by that lighthearted commentary at CNN.
I have no idea what RYNJ is, but when Tucker Carlson calls Lemon a moron, you know he ain't the brightest dude alive.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Yes, Carlson is obsessed with CNN too. Screaming head talk show hosts say rude things, that's their job.

The President not so much. Twitter is Trump's official communication conduit to the American people. Anybody who thinks that Trump's daily personal insults and degradations are important Presidential business is ...… I'll let you think of the appropriate adjective.
The only one obsessed is CNN with Trump. That is all they ever talk about.
Here: Have some fun, put "Don Lemon Stupid" in a search engine and you'll be amused all day long.

You are right, Twitter is Trump's conduit to the American people, but I dare you to find one instance where he STARTED the name calling. 100% of the time it is retaliatory. I have no problem with that.

― Voltaire
(01-28-2020, 12:53 PM)k.d. Wrote: You are right, Twitter is Trump's conduit to the American people, but I dare you to find one instance where he STARTED the name calling. 100% of the time it is retaliatory. I have no problem with that.

Seems like Lemon et al were speaking to you. But take heart you are not alone. You do walk right into this ridicule.

People who get off on the display of immaturity, petulance and ignorance from their POTUS just might be considered immature, petulant and ignorant themselves. You need to grow a pair.
Quote:Seems like Lemon et al were speaking to you. But take heart you are not alone. You do walk right into this ridicule.
It's Lemon with page after page on the internet calling him out on his stupidity - I don't see my name mentioned anywhere.

Quote:People who get off on the display of immaturity, petulance and ignorance from their POTUS just might be considered immature, petulant and ignorant themselves. You need to grow a pair.

I like the fact that Trump gives it right back to the imbeciles that start with him. I don't find it anymore immature than Hillary and her 'deplorables, or Obama knocking those 'clutching to their guns and Bibles.'Talk about ignorant and immature.

― Voltaire