The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flip-Flop Fauci
For months, President Trump's trade adviser Peter Navarro has been a vocal critic of Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious-disease official - including a heated White House showdown over the use of hydroxychloroquine.
On Tuesday, Navarro kicked it up a notch - penning a scathing Op-Ed in USA Today titled: "Anthony Fauci has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on."
The first few paragraphs are devastating:
Quote:Dr. Anthony Fauci has a good bedside manner with the public, but he has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on.
In late January, when I was making the case on behalf of the president to take down the flights from China, Fauci fought against the president’s courageous decision — which might well have saved hundreds of thousands of American lives.
When I warned in late January in a memo of a possibly deadly pandemic, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases was telling the news media not to worry.
When I was working feverishly on behalf of the president in February to help engineer the fastest industrial mobilization of the health care sector in our history, Fauci was still telling the public the China virus was low risk.
When we were building new mask capacity in record time, Fauci was flip-flopping on the use of masks.
And when Fauci was telling the White House Coronavirus Task Force that there was only anecdotal evidence in support of hydroxychloroquine to fight the virus, I confronted him with scientific studies providing evidence of safety and efficacy. A recent Detroit hospital study showed a 50% reduction in the mortality rate when the medicine is used in early treatment. -Peter Navarro
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire

Messages In This Thread
Flip-Flop Fauci - by k.d. - 07-15-2020, 05:07 PM