The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP no longer messing around
(11-11-2020, 08:56 PM)k.d. Wrote: She hasn't been on Twitter for 3 years. So, where is this video from?
Sorry don't know. I presume it is current. Does it seem fishy to you ?
Doesn't to me.

Even a Whitehouse official is calling for help. This intervention might involve voter fraud and/or illegal immigration.

Megachurch pastor and televangelist Paula White-Cain, who is spiritual adviser to President Donald Trump, delivered a prayer service Wednesday night in an effort to secure Trump's reelection.
During the service, which was streamed on Facebook Live, White-Cain called on "angelic reinforcement" from the continents of Africa and South America.
"I hear a sound of victory, the Lord says it is done," she said. "For angels have even been dispatched from Africa right now... In the name of Jesus from South America, they're coming here."
WOW! Sept. 9, 2017
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Nov 5 2020 for White

Sometime after Nov 3 2020 for Bachmann unless she is a prophet.
Quote:Sometime after Nov 3 2020 for Bachmann unless she is a prophet.
The only false prophet around here is you who can't verify anything about that Bachmann video. And like the Demo-Bolshevik you are, you want to denigrate a prayer meeting.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-11-2020, 10:37 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Sometime after Nov 3 2020 for Bachmann unless she is a prophet.
The only false prophet around here is you who can't verify anything about that Bachmann video. And like the Demo-Bolshevik you are, you want to denigrate a prayer meeting.
Prayer/meditation is fine and good. I wish our political leaders would heed their faith more in their daily conduct.

Wishing ill will on your political opponents is evil in eye of the Lord.

Nothing beneficial has ever come from melding politics and religion.

Bachmann and White are public figures. White is a defacto employee of ours, she deserves a little extra sauce. I assume that you are now refraining from ridiculing public figures ?

If either lady is going through a crisis, I apologize and wish them well. It certainly seems like one or both might be.