The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/showthread.php?tid=1012I'll Bet
Quote:Dr. Fauci: "We're Going To Have Millions Of Cases" And "Between 100K & 200K Deaths
I would like this troll-sized twerp to put his money where his mouth is.

"Millions of cases"? How many millions? And that is large gap between 100,000 and 200,00. By my precise calculations that is a difference of exactly 100,000. Why no time limit? Over the next 10,000 years?
If this quack would narrow down his idiotic predictions I would bet every penny I have that he is wrong.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
How could he possibly know. This is a "novel" virus.
I agree, how could he possibly know. That's exactly why he should keep his trap shut and quit scaring the hell out of people.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(03-30-2020, 10:59 AM)k.d. Wrote: I agree, how could he possibly know. That's exactly why he should keep his trap shut and quit scaring the hell out of people.
I agree. There is no point scaring people.

A simple "it could be bad" proclamation would suffice.
bumped
He is responsible for nearly all the deaths associated with this.

― Voltaire
His bullshit back then is so much bullshit anymore.
I guess he knew in advance how many people he was going to kill. I'm sure he conferred with Gates on that number.

― Voltaire
(12-16-2021, 11:12 AM)k.d. Wrote: I guess he knew in advance how many people he was going to kill. I'm sure he conferred with Gates on that number.

He shorted himself. Maybe that's why he resorted to eating puppies and foster kids instead of Covid corpses.
Quote:He shorted himself.
He's 4'11'' but he says he's 6'4"

― Voltaire