The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churches performing work of the Devil
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pastors-churc...oronavirus
Perhaps you have a point since I believe the China Flu is the work of Earthly Devils.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I doubt very much that anybody resembling an Asian would be in attendance in these virus spreading fests. They will be quite Trumpian folks.
In other words, while Democrats are the most ungodly pieces of shit roaming the Earth, Trumpians are Devils. Sure. That. Makes. Sense.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(04-06-2020, 10:36 AM)k.d. Wrote: In other words, while Democrats are the most ungodly pieces of shit roaming the Earth, Trumpians are Devils. Sure. That. Makes. Sense.
You might be on to something.
There is a big difference between being a Devil and being an ignorant ass.

― Voltaire
(04-06-2020, 12:51 PM)k.d. Wrote: There is a big difference between being a Devil and being an ignorant ass.

I again agree. But don't know which is which. I suppose somebody could be both.
Sure, you would have to be an ignorant ass to give that up to become a Devil.

― Voltaire