The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ridiculous quote of the day
Online. Same place I get my non-essential items.

I don't hate civil liberties. Just inconsiderate assholes. Which is how the Mich GOP is telling the gullible how to act by forming live mobs.

I don't agree with the Mich guv, I don't agree with the Wis guv. I don't agree with 100% of any distancing regs. Or the stimulus, or the models etc . But I recognize that my disagreement is rather trivial in these times.

Distancing is working and it's all we have. And it's for such a short, SHORT friggin time. OMFG !
Quote:Which is how the Mich GOP is telling the gullible how to act by forming live mobs.
This was not a political rally, there were plenty of Dems and independents attending.

MOBS? How did you come up with that nonsense?

Lets review:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Yet you would do away with this.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Distancing does not even remotely deny the right of assembly or speech.

Those who stayed in cars did a pretty descent job a semi-peaceful assemble. Those mulling around in packs not so much.
That's weird. I don't see anything about 'distancing' in the Amendment. Where is your proof that the assembly was anything but peaceful?

Now she's getting sued - at least twice.
https://news.trust.org/item/20200416145022-vjhiv
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
violent chants.

Of course she will be sued. So is our own quiet mild mannered guv, and he will be opening stuff up. gee wiz
Quote:violent chants.
Give me an effing break.

― Voltaire
(04-16-2020, 07:09 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:violent chants.
Give me an effing break.
and symbols
Quote:and symbols
Only symbol minds are afraid of symbols.

― Voltaire