The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classy
https://www.mediaite.com/online/new-cong...therfcker/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
She couldn't hold a candle to Trump's vulgarities.
If you can find anything that Trump ever said in public that is comparable to this, let me know. Grabbin pussy does not compare.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
For starters. Trump is the President. Whats her name is a nobody. This is not an insignificant fact in this matter.

Grabbin pussy, calling people sons of a bitches, shithole countries etc , all on the same level.

Besides "motherfucker" is a figure of speech. Does it offend you ? If so, why ?
Maybe you're right, she is a nobody since the MSM didn't report what she said.

Trump called countries shitholes because they literally are countries where you need to dig a shithole. I checked at the time. They have no sewer systems. Regarding SOB's, it has been established that Obama is the son of a whore.

Maybe I've spent to much time with Mexicans, but saying what that woman said can get you killed, or at the least, stabbed. Here, try this, go up to some Mexican you don't know and say, "Tu Madre". Let me know what happens.

― Voltaire
(01-06-2019, 10:51 AM)k.d. Wrote: Maybe you're right, she is a nobody since the MSM didn't report what she said.

Trump called countries shitholes because they literally are countries where you need to dig a shithole. I checked at the time. They have no sewer systems. Regarding SOB's, it has been established that Obama is the son of a whore.

Maybe I've spent to much time with Mexicans, but saying what that woman said can get you killed, or at the least, stabbed. Here, try this, go up to some Mexican you don't know and say, "Tu Madre". Let me know what happens.

The word is basic slang where I grew up. Mostly used for friends, similar to "dumbass" and "cocksucker" (before it became a slur  to gay men).
I will try to remember to not use it around suspected Mexicans.
TWTW from Taki has a comment:

FOUL-MOUTHED MUSLIM BITCH SWORN INTO CONGRESS
As a barometer of how far gone things truly are, the most pressing political question of the day involves whether Donald Trump is merely a motherfucker or if he’s a lying motherfucker.

Rashida Tlaib is a newly sworn-in Michigan Congresswoman who is unashamed of believing in the dumb religion of Islam. She insisted on using a Koran belonging to Thomas Jefferson during her swearing-in ceremony. Regarding the president she is to serve under, she recently told a cheering crowd that “we’re gonna impeach the motherfucker.” Lesbian comedienne Wanda Sykes corrected Tlaib by clarifying that Trump is a “lying motherfucker.”

At press time, there is no evidence that Donald Trump ever had sex with his mother, but there is plenty of evidence that Democrats are mean-spirited little potty-mouthed totalitarians.

― Voltaire
There is no evidence that Trump had sex with his mother that I am aware of. But the fact that Trump is a "lying motherfucker" is indisputable. In fact Trump is probably the most well documented "lying motherfucker" in government.

LOL - If Islam is a "dumb religion", I would be interested in which religion your small blogster hero thinks isn't dumb.
I don't dispute that Trump lies. Not quite as bad as the guy who said, 'If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.", though.
If that piece from Taki was written by Goad, he thinks all religions are dumb.

― Voltaire
(01-06-2019, 02:06 PM)k.d. Wrote: I don't dispute that Trump lies. Not quite as bad as the guy who said, 'If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.", though.
If that piece from Taki was written by Goad, he thinks all religions are dumb.

Indeed. Goad was just tossing out epithets, that's his MO. I picked up on that right away.