The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Ad Slams Pelosi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdP9v6f8yd4
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The Jimmy Dore show is a Trump Ad ? Yes, I suppose. But not in the legal sense unless Dore on the Trump payroll.

James Cordan show is a comedy. His question was about something in her house ??? Doesn't Pelosi do anything in her official capacity to rankle the Trumpers ?
Dore is a hard-line Progressive and no way supports Trump.
That fat fucker from the UK is the least funny person on TV, nothing but a little giggly bitch.
The ad is clear about Pelosi holding up money to us here in Slavelandia.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I didn't see an ad ????
Then you didn't watch the video.

― Voltaire
I saw an Epoch times ad then a cell phone ad. Then it went right into the Jimmy Dore show, which I watched.

What else was there ? I saw no Trump ad.
Dore played the ad on his show, it was the part where Jimmy said Pelosi was so bad that Trump made a commercial with it: Here it is... That was at about the 7:57 mark

― Voltaire