The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shut Evers Down
Withdrawn because the Rs told him it was going nowhere.

I really get a kick out of the fact you get your news from CNN and Bill Gates' MSN.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-18-2020, 10:47 PM)k.d. Wrote: Withdrawn because the Rs told him it was going nowhere.

I really get a kick out of the fact you get your news from CNN and Bill Gates' MSN.
Look again. The article was from "The Hill" . To the best of my knowledge is connected to neither Gates or CNN. Some might consider it "right of center"
The link was to MSN.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-19-2020, 10:54 AM)k.d. Wrote: The link was to MSN.
Really ! Must you ?

sheesh !
Was it or wasn't it?

― Voltaire
It was "The Hill"

I got it from a news "feed".
This is the link to the hill:
https://thehill.com/

This the link you provided:
https://www.msn.com/

Do you see the difference?

― Voltaire
no.

they both took you the precise same story under The Hill byline
See. This is exactly the kind of nonsense you put me through on almost a daily basis. Not so much fun dealing with idiocy is it?

― Voltaire