The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Mask For Me
All of your nonsense was completely covered in the article. You might wanna try reading it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I did and I also looked up the pertinent current reference. Did you check any of them ?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32232837/

This made no mention of masks. Nor did it mention the risks of not wearing a mask.

(05-19-2020, 01:12 PM)j.p. Wrote: I did and I also looked up the pertinent current reference. Did you check any of them ?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32232837/

This made no mention of masks. Nor did it mention the risks of not wearing a mask.
After second read it mentioned the mask and eyewear and other PPE equipment. But did not attribute headaches necessarily to the mask.
Clearly you need to read it a third and possibly a fourth time.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Done. If you could kindly point out in the reference where they discussed the pros and cons and risks of wearing masks, I would appreciate it

Because "PPE" may cause headaches in people already susceptable to headaches does not mean that they shouldn't use PPE. At least the reference absolutely did not state that.

Otherwise I would take that you agree with me that Blaylock is posting bullshit.
The masks in this hospital were mandatory. The people got headaches from the masks. It is that simple.

― Voltaire
(05-19-2020, 05:26 PM)k.d. Wrote: The masks in this hospital were mandatory. The people got headaches from the masks. It is that simple.

Not quite that simple. The study states that it is PPE that caused the headaches. PPE also includes eyewear, goggles and other accessories. Pretty significant distinction. No mention of it being a mask that was the culprit. The was the only study pertinent to COVID 19 that was cited in the article.

You and the doc say that wearing a mask can be harmful, which I do not dispute. But there was no real comparison to the risk of not wearing a mask with a contagious virus. Without that comparison, the article if meaningless.
Wearing gloves and a gown always gives me a headache. Your high degree of lack of common sense and enstupidation is a thing to behold..

― Voltaire
(05-19-2020, 10:49 PM)k.d. Wrote: Wearing gloves and a gown always gives me a headache. Your high degree of lack of common sense and enstupidation is a thing to behold..

Wearing a mask causes glasses to steam up when you exhale. When that happens, vision is restricted. You could easily knock over aisles in the grocery with your cart, impaling children with cans of corn and dried spaghetti. Also causing stampedes and a multitude of death and injury. Through all of this panic and mayhem a muslim terrorist would find it an opportune time to set off his suicide vest, murdering more children.

On second thought I agree with you that masks must be banned !.

In addition to being tyranny, mask are instruments of mass murder.