The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kent State massacre all over again
Trump tweets for using the military to kill Americans. 

Quote:These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!
Anyone who loots or damages private property, if told to stop and doesn't, deserves to be shot.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-29-2020, 11:22 AM)k.d. Wrote: Anyone who loots or damages private property, if told to stop and doesn't, deserves to be shot.
By your government ? 
People steal and damage property 24/7/365. In everywhere corner of our country. Killing them without due process is murder. Of course we know what the stand your ground coward get away with.
In other words you approve of looting and burning others property. okay.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-29-2020, 12:28 PM)k.d. Wrote: In other words you approve of looting and burning others property. okay.
I disapprove of killing except in self defense.
Good to know. If I'm ever in the area I will feel safe knowing I can steal your possessions and burn your house down without getting shot.

― Voltaire
I don’t think a cowboy sniper would help
What are you talking about?

― Voltaire