The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcer Fired
Sacramento Kings play-by-play announcer Grant Napear resigns after 'All Lives Matter' tweet
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2925...tter-tweet
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You'd think he would know better than to say that, being an NBA announcer.

But he plead ignorance and apologized. Unless the statement significantly effects the Kings bottom line or morale. He should be rehired.
No way will he be rehired.

Quote:The highest priority of our culture in recent years has become to prevent blacks from suffering from any inferiority complexes. In fact, we should stoke their superiority complex. Indeed, inculcating black megalomania is the least we can do.
(Whites find blacks vastly more entertaining than Mexicans, so white elites are much more attracted to harebrained plans to recruit blacks to help them beat the Real Enemy: other whites.)
As we are witnessing in countless videos this week of robbery and assault, this orthodoxy, not surprisingly, doesn’t improve the behavior of blacks. Granted, as a critic I’m biased, but, having been subjected to a lot of criticism myself, I believe that being criticized tends to make us behave better, if only to not give our critics an easy target.
But blacks are increasingly excused from all critique, so their conduct is not improving, as we’ve seen nightly on the local news this week.
What America needs to do is treat blacks as human beings with free will who when they make good choices should enjoy the benefits and when they make bad choices should experience the consequences. Instead, The Establishment views blacks as our Sacred Cows, above criticism, but beneath agency. Steve Sailer
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-03-2020, 01:01 PM)k.d. Wrote: No way will he be rehired.

Quote:The highest priority of our culture in recent years has become to prevent blacks from suffering from any inferiority complexes. In fact, we should stoke their superiority complex. Indeed, inculcating black megalomania is the least we can do.
(Whites find blacks vastly more entertaining than Mexicans, so white elites are much more attracted to harebrained plans to recruit blacks to help them beat the Real Enemy: other whites.)
As we are witnessing in countless videos this week of robbery and assault, this orthodoxy, not surprisingly, doesn’t improve the behavior of blacks. Granted, as a critic I’m biased, but, having been subjected to a lot of criticism myself, I believe that being criticized tends to make us behave better, if only to not give our critics an easy target.
But blacks are increasingly excused from all critique, so their conduct is not improving, as we’ve seen nightly on the local news this week.
What America needs to do is treat blacks as human beings with free will who when they make good choices should enjoy the benefits and when they make bad choices should experience the consequences. Instead, The Establishment views blacks as our Sacred Cows, above criticism, but beneath agency. Steve Sailer
I know all about this little man. He has written these same two paragraphs in different contexts over and over and over again.

But I don't connect any of this drivel to the subject at hand.
It's very simple, you can't say 'all lives matter', you must only acknowledge the Sacred Cow - 'Black lives matter' - nothing else will do;.

― Voltaire
(06-03-2020, 03:30 PM)k.d. Wrote: It's very simple, you can't say 'all lives matter', you must only acknowledge the Sacred Cow - 'Black lives matter' - nothing else will do;.
Your hero did not say that at all.

This is what he said.
Quote:The Establishment views blacks as our Sacred Cows, above criticism, but beneath agency. Steve Sailer

Plus Napear basically made a mistake as far as I can tell. Unlike Sailor, he meant no disrespect. He was just clueless. Had Napear gone small fuck all over the place, like Sailor does, then he would deserve to be fired. Takemag would be happy to hire him.
It's very simple, you can't say 'all lives matter', you must only acknowledge the Sacred Cow - 'Black lives matter' - nothing else will do.

― Voltaire
(06-03-2020, 04:44 PM)k.d. Wrote: It's very simple, you can't say 'all lives matter', you must only acknowledge the Sacred Cow - 'Black lives matter' - nothing else will do.
Black "people" are the sacred cow. According to the article.

My whiteplanation:
Black Lives Matter is a title or moniker, not a statement. Everybody agrees that all lives matter. Only when it is used as a retort or rebuttal to Black Lives Matter does it  become offensive to many. Might as well have called them niggers. I don't believe Napear meant that.
That is a Non sequitur

― Voltaire