The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Candace Owen Speaks
Everything was clearly and thoughtfully talked about and explained in the video.
Correctly she believes it is stupid for black people to deify criminals. Perhaps you think whites should bestow sainthood on Jeffrey Dalmer.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-05-2020, 10:32 AM)k.d. Wrote: Everything was clearly and thoughtfully talked about and explained in the video.
Correctly she believes it is stupid for black people to deify criminals. Perhaps you think whites should bestow sainthood on Jeffrey Dalmer.
Yes, she was somber, bleary and apologetic.

There are millions upon millions of people who abuse substances, you may know someone. There are over 20 million felons in the US. There are zero people who are perfect.
I can't think of a single martyr who isn't viewed as criminal by someone. Ya think Owen just simply doesn't believe in martyrdom ?

The dude was torturously murdered by government authorities. It is not unreasonable or sinister for some people to prop this up as example of government treachery, maybe even more so than wearing a mask during a pandemic.

But mostly the timing for chrissakes. Only a true piece of shit would do that at this time.
Quote:Only a true piece of shit would do that at this time.
You mean having a well thought-out position after spending time doing critical thinking instead of just having a knee-jerk emotional response. And this makes her a piece of shit. Evidently you put a lot of thought into that.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-05-2020, 11:00 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Only a true piece of shit would do that at this time.
You mean having a well thought-out position after spending time doing critical thinking instead of just having a knee-jerk emotional response. And this makes her a piece of shit. Evidently you put a lot of thought into that.
It was well thought-out in the sense that it was the best time to add misery to mourners and delight to the deplorables, all at the same time.
Quote:it was the best time to add misery to mourners and delight to the deplorables, all at the same time.
So in your sick mind you believe that that was the evil black cunts intention?

― Voltaire
(06-05-2020, 03:38 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:it was the best time to add misery to mourners and delight to the deplorables, all at the same time.
So in your sick mind you believe that that was the evil black cunts intention?
Seems so. What do you think the point was. Some random musings ?

1) What descent person would go online and list all of the foibles of a murdered (innocent) person on the day of their funeral. Did she not know or care about his loved ones ? 
2) Who is her audience. If you can't guess, read the viewer comments.
Quote:Foible definition, a minor weakness or failing of character; slight flaw or defect: an all-too-human foible
A slight flaw is breaking into a pregnant black woman's home and threatening her with a gun to her belly with a baby inside. Oh, that is a fact - something that you don't care about.. Hardly a slight flaw.

Quote:Did she not know or care about his loved ones ?
Did Floyd care about that woman's loved ones.

What happened to Floyd was an absolute travesty, but that doesn't make him a frickin saint. But, what is sad is you wouldn't give a shit if it had been a white guy. That makes you an asshole.

― Voltaire
Nobody said he was a saint. It was the manner (at least to me) in which he was murdered that was so repulsive to me.
Don't know what Floyd said, or not, to his victim's families. He did his time. That doesn't excuse Owens. Owens will only be rewarded for her disgusting comments.

That you think I'm an asshole is fine. But to say I don't give a shit about white guys getting murdered in ridiculous. I would challenge you to find anything or even something you think I may have posted. Let's test your memory.

(06-05-2020, 07:28 PM)j.p. Wrote: Nobody said he was a saint. It was the manner (at least to me) in which he was murdered that was so repulsive to me.
Don't know what Floyd said, or not, to his victim's families. He did his time. That doesn't excuse Owens. Owens will only be rewarded for her disgusting comments.

That you think I'm an asshole is fine. But to say I don't give a shit about white guys getting murdered in ridiculous. I would challenge you to find anything or even something you think I may have posted. Let's test your memory.
Or if you want to retract it. I will accept that.
You give a crap about white guys murdered the same way as Floyd? This what I see:
http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/sh...p?tid=1145
Notice your caring response.

― Voltaire
Nice try. Your post was about T-shirts. And a dig at those who wear Black Lives Matter T-shirts. My comment was for you to go ahead and print T-shirts if you want. I don't care about Black Lives Matter T-shirt. Wouldn't be caught dead in one. Plus the video was more about a rebuttal to what's going on now and an attempt to de-legitimize it. It was 4 years ago. Did you post about it then.

This issue at hand is about Floyd and riots, In case you don't read newspapers, watch TV, or surf the web.