The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Worse...
...Than Being Black?

Being Christian.
Two of our sisters in the Lord who happen to be black were
Quote:handcuffed by police on the sidewalk outside a New York City Planned Parenthood abortion clinic late last month — and they’re calling it a double standard since it happened the same week that thousands gathered in crowds to protest the police-related death of George Floyd.
Pro-life advocates Bevelyn Beatty and Edmee Chavannes, co-founders of At the Well Ministries, were handcuffed May 30 on the sidewalk outside the Margaret Sanger Planned Parenthood Center in Manhattan for allegedly violating Mayor Bill de Blasio’s coronavirus-related social distancing guidelines.
“This is a clear statement of their bias now. It’s blatant now,” Beatty told Fox News, noting the crowded Floyd protests. “It’s really truly biased against Christians, against pro-life abolitionists.”
This heroine also announced, 
Quote:“We’re black women but we do not support Black Lives Matter because they’re hand-in-hand with Planned Parenthood that kills African-American babies … They’re fraudulent hypocrites… and I believe all lives matter because God created them. There are thousands of George Floyds that die every day in their mother’s womb and it’s just as injust as when he died at the hands of that police officer.”
AMEN!!!! But Ms. Beatty hadn’t finished dispensing glorious truth:
Quote:“Let me tell you something, Christians get it the worst … I have not been so harassed by the police until I started [protesting abortion]!”
Her co-founder, the valiant Edmee Chavannes, added,
Quote:“Arrest the abortionists, they’re in the building … Churches are closed in New York City but this place is open?”
No wonder 
Quote:Beatty … claimed de Blasio and Gov. Andrew Cuomo were pushing an agenda and didn’t care about saving lives.
Intriguingly, 
Quote:Police told Fox News there were no arrest records for the two women, but video showed officers handcuffing them and leading them inside an NYPD vehicle.
Shades of totalitarian hellholes the world over in which dissidents “disappear” while “officials” blandly insist they have no information.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-10-2020, 06:24 PM)k.d. Wrote: ...Than Being Black?

Being Christian.
Two of our sisters in the Lord who happen to be black were
Quote:handcuffed by police on the sidewalk outside a New York City Planned Parenthood abortion clinic late last month — and they’re calling it a double standard since it happened the same week that thousands gathered in crowds to protest the police-related death of George Floyd.
Pro-life advocates Bevelyn Beatty and Edmee Chavannes, co-founders of At the Well Ministries, were handcuffed May 30 on the sidewalk outside the Margaret Sanger Planned Parenthood Center in Manhattan for allegedly violating Mayor Bill de Blasio’s coronavirus-related social distancing guidelines.
“This is a clear statement of their bias now. It’s blatant now,” Beatty told Fox News, noting the crowded Floyd protests. “It’s really truly biased against Christians, against pro-life abolitionists.”
This heroine also announced, 
Quote:“We’re black women but we do not support Black Lives Matter because they’re hand-in-hand with Planned Parenthood that kills African-American babies … They’re fraudulent hypocrites… and I believe all lives matter because God created them. There are thousands of George Floyds that die every day in their mother’s womb and it’s just as injust as when he died at the hands of that police officer.”
AMEN!!!! But Ms. Beatty hadn’t finished dispensing glorious truth:
Quote:“Let me tell you something, Christians get it the worst … I have not been so harassed by the police until I started [protesting abortion]!”
Her co-founder, the valiant Edmee Chavannes, added,
Quote:“Arrest the abortionists, they’re in the building … Churches are closed in New York City but this place is open?”
No wonder 
Quote:Beatty … claimed de Blasio and Gov. Andrew Cuomo were pushing an agenda and didn’t care about saving lives.
Intriguingly, 
Quote:Police told Fox News there were no arrest records for the two women, but video showed officers handcuffing them and leading them inside an NYPD vehicle.
Shades of totalitarian hellholes the world over in which dissidents “disappear” while “officials” blandly insist they have no information.
George Floyd got murdered by cops because he was a Christian.