The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A well regulated militia ?
The FBI agent was acquitted.

Why does everything need to be black and white to you ?

I was just making an accurate analogy with the armed Seattle occupation and the armed Federal land occupations.
Quote:I was just making an accurate analogy with the armed Seattle occupation and the armed Federal land occupations.
How many buildings did the protesters in the Bundy group burn down, loot, destroy entire city blocks, beat up people, destroy property, smash windows, incinerate vehicles, etc.,etc., etc.? Oh, that's right, none. Great analogy!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-13-2020, 01:38 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I was just making an accurate analogy with the armed Seattle occupation and the armed Federal land occupations.
How many buildings did the protesters in the Bundy group burn down, loot, destroy entire city blocks, beat up people, destroy property, smash windows, incinerate vehicles, etc.,etc., etc.? Oh, that's right, none. Great analogy!

I have not seen or read of any of that happening inside of the Seattle occupation. Have you ?

I will agree with you that it is indeed a Great analogy.