The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn Facts
[Image: if-black-lives-mattered.jpg]
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
100 % of blacks killed by white cops are indeed killed by white cops. Damn fact !

100% of blacks killed by black cops are actually all killed by black cops. Damn fact !

Conclusion: BLM is a truth ? according to you logic

I like it when we are both able to apply the same methods and intellect to identify a problem.
Your facts are flawless, except they have no bearing on the issue.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(06-27-2020, 01:23 PM)k.d. Wrote: Your facts are flawless, except they have no bearing on the issue.
what's the issue ?

BLM is about cop homicide

https://www.ibtimes.com/white-black-crim...en-2424598

A little dated but pretty much states that white on white homicide is higher than black on black.

If you asked me what that meant, I would say not a damn thing. However you would know. So fill me in.
Quote:BLM is about cop homicide
So, we've gone from Black Lives Matter to ONLY Black Lives Matter to Only Black Lives Killed By Cops Matter.

You need to consider the percentage of population of each group and your numbers fall apart.

― Voltaire
(06-27-2020, 03:44 PM)k.d. Wrote: You need to consider the percentage of population of each group and your numbers fall apart.

Maybe you should follow your own advice when you have, on Numerous occasions, stated that cops kill more whites than blacks.
The actual number of whites killed by cops is higher than the number of blacks. The actual number of blacks killed by blacks is staggering.

― Voltaire
(06-27-2020, 04:11 PM)k.d. Wrote: The actual number of whites killed by cops is higher than the number of blacks. 
"You need to consider the percentage of population of each group"   and your narrative falls apart.
The MEME says everything you need to know about the issue in this thread.

― Voltaire
(06-28-2020, 09:59 AM)k.d. Wrote: The MEME says everything you need to know about the issue in this thread.

Yes. That you like pictures of black folks with guns at their head