The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virulently Racist Democrats
(07-01-2020, 09:34 AM)j.p. Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 09:27 AM)k.d. Wrote: Not voting for these creeps is a lot more valuable than your participation and subscribing to these acts of evil.
You do subscribe to these acts of evil. And many other acts of evil.
Name them.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Aside from your tolerance for killing babies...

Your promotion of the denial of constitutional rights of people by government edict.

And of course you daily subhumanizations of people you have never met or even heard of.
You do know that everyone is aware that Democrats try to deflect on others what they themselves are guilty of.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(07-01-2020, 01:22 PM)k.d. Wrote: You do know that everyone is aware that Democrats try to deflect on others what they themselves are guilty of.
Of course. So ?
So it clearly shows you are the one guilty of what you are accusing me.

― Voltaire
(07-01-2020, 01:39 PM)k.d. Wrote: So it clearly shows you are the one guilty of what you are accusing me.

On the 3 three things I mentioned, no.
You do know that everyone is aware that Democrats try to deflect on others what they themselves are guilty of

― Voltaire
(07-01-2020, 03:27 PM)k.d. Wrote: You do know that everyone is aware that Democrats try to deflect on others what they themselves are guilty of
Is there a message hidden in here ?
Simply look at the thread subject line and you'll see everything you need to know - you are embellishing it with your ideological crap.

― Voltaire
(07-01-2020, 04:03 PM)k.d. Wrote: Simply look at the thread subject line and you'll see everything you need to know - you are embellishing it with your ideological crap.
Well

I am not Democrat. I guess it would be fair to characterize me as one. But you would have to believe when I say I wasn't born during the periods mentioned in your videos. Neither was my father, grandfather or great grandfather for most. So the "Virulent Racist Democrats" that you described would not apply to me.

I can be a Democrat for this post if you wish.
Racist:  I try like hell not to be. I'm sure I fail in some people's eyes.
Virulent: naw

When the thread devolved further into abortion. My comments were strictly relating the black and white of the US Constitution. Any ideological "crap" you mentioned would
be that of our founders. If you can find something else in this thread that would suggest anything ideological, I'd be interested in knowing it. I don't think pointing out that you Republicans seem disinterested doing anything to make abortion illegal as ideological. It's just a stone cold fact. And given that you can, but choose not to, suggests complicity with the Democrats.