The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Temple of Liberty"
!!!!SHEESH!!!!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Who is David Mueller ?
I will gladly tell you everything I know about him. Nothing.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You picked a guy off the street as a source. I guess that beats your daily plagriarizations
He was the source of the letter HE WROTE to the creepy politician. What he wrote was his opinion which I agree with.
If you happen to believe that Congress is not what he describes, feel free to write your own creepy politicians and support them.

― Voltaire
(07-27-2020, 12:10 PM)k.d. Wrote: He was the source of the letter HE WROTE to the creepy politician. What he wrote was his opinion which I agree with.
If you happen to believe that Congress is not what he describes, feel free to write your own creepy politicians and support them.
A bit overdramatic, but I don't disagree with our new friend David.

I do disagree that this Hoyer guy said anything wrong that would incense you guys so.

And I do disagree that old stories of the Democrat have any relevance to today. Absolutely there are racists and bigoted Democrats today, but not in their platform or policies.
Quote:And I do disagree that old stories of the Democrat have any relevance to today
As I see it, Democrats thought of blacks as disposable property and do so yet today by wholeheartedly supporting Planned Parenthood as the means of continuing to dispose of property.

― Voltaire