The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Temple of Liberty"
Quote:Dear Representative Hoyer, 
At your press conference on July 22nd you said, “Defenders and purveyors of sedition, slavery, segregation, and white supremacy have no place in this temple of liberty. That’s why we introduced H.R. 7573.” 
The U.S. Capitol is a “temple of liberty?” 
What a joke. 
The U.S. Capitol is a temple of thievery, robbery, lies, hate, fraud, deceit, war, sedition, and treason. 
Representatives such as yourself steal from the American people. You divide, you stir up discontent, envy, greed, and all manner of wickedness and depravity. You have plundered the Treasury and demand even more money be confiscated from Americans. 
You have enslaved the American people with regulations, rules, laws, and taxes. 
I assure you, the U.S. Capitol is no “temple of liberty.” It is the gateway to Hell and everlasting damnation. 
Sincerely yours, 
David Mueller
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Well I wouldn’t call it a Temple of “Liberty”
But I would’t mind getting rid of those pieces of shit Hoyer mentioned.

I don’t understand why that Taylor Swift fondler ha his undies in a bundle of over that statement ?
time for you to review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(07-26-2020, 06:26 PM)k.d. Wrote: time for you to review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo
Not a smidge of relevance . Except that it is still used to rationalize your behavior. 

Beside you seemed incensed with “Defenders and purveyors of sedition, slavery, segregation, and white supremacy have no place in this temple of liberty"  Why ?
Someone here, (not me) doesn't understand what the post is about.

― Voltaire
(07-27-2020, 09:26 AM)k.d. Wrote: Someone here, (not me) doesn't understand what the post is about.go LOL
The youtube about events from 70 to 200 years ago was NOT about events from 70 -200 years ago  ? LOL

It's like blaming the Whigs , Republicans and Federalists from our founding for the rioting in Portland. Because they were revolutionaries who were not averse to violence.
Someone here, (not me) doesn't understand what the post is about.

― Voltaire
(07-27-2020, 10:00 AM)k.d. Wrote: Someone here, (not me) doesn't understand what the post is about.
Ok. What is it about ?
Taylor Swift?

― Voltaire
You sourced a guy named David Mueller as if he was someone with notoriety or importance. The dude that groped Taylor Swift was all I could find ??.