The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What took you so long, son ?
(08-05-2020, 01:22 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:This stuff is all evidence the defense has had in it's possession.
From what I read, only Ellison and his people had the video.
perhaps.

But the defense has full access to police cam footage. Can't fathom a lawyer not wanting to view it. It is crucial evidence.
what matters is that Ellison hid it. look what that wrought upon the country.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-05-2020, 07:27 PM)k.d. Wrote: what matters is that Ellison hid it. look what that wrought upon the country.

It wasn't hidden. He said he had the police cam video. Revealing evidence to the public before a trial is not a good strategy for a prosecution.

Beside, I don't think it would change much. Everybody knew Floyd was no angel.
Quote:Revealing evidence to the public before a trial is not a good strategy for a prosecution.
So then you are saying they shouldn't have released the video with the cop on Floyd's neck. I agree. Then we wouldn't be going through this Bullshit for the last 2 months.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-06-2020, 09:11 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Revealing evidence to the public before a trial is not a good strategy for a prosecution.
So then you are saying they shouldn't have released the video with the cop on Floyd's neck. I agree. Then we wouldn't be going through this Bullshit for the last 2 months.
That video was from a bystander.
Quote:That video was from a bystander.
Good point.

However, when that video was broadcast, Ellison should have immediately released the video from the cop's camera so the nation could get the total picture. This is just more evidence of what a prick Ellison is.

― Voltaire
Ellison is a prosecutor, I assume his energies should go to that end. We have Tucker Carlson to give the "total" picture. Who coincidently did not show the choking murder part of the leaked video.
After reading the autopsy and seeing the additional video, if I were a juror, I would not vote to convict the cops of anything. This from a guy who is not fond of cops. Floyd Overdosed and was going to die when he did anyway.

― Voltaire
You wouldn't have convicted the cops either way.
Not true. Before reading the autopsy and seeing only the bystander video I was just as pissed and disturbed as everyone else and would have hung the cop myself.
After just reading the autopsy I would have probably convicted on manslaughter, but the autopsy and additional video I would not now convict.
Ellison is the one would should be on trial. Withholding that video he is solely responsible for hundreds of millions in damages, and all the destruction that ensued.

― Voltaire