The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What took you so long, son ?
(08-06-2020, 12:14 PM)k.d. Wrote: Not true. Before reading the autopsy and seeing only the bystander video I was just as pissed and disturbed as everyone else and would have hung the cop myself.
After just reading the autopsy I would have probably convicted on manslaughter, but the autopsy and additional video I would not now convict.
Ellison is the one would should be on trial. Withholding that video he is solely responsible for hundreds of millions in damages, and all the destruction that ensued.
Boy. Thanks  for proving my point.
Cop or no cop, Floyd's number was up.
You still haven't condemned, just like all the rest of the idiot Ds, the destructionism, looting, arson, and killing by BLM and antifa. You can't claim any moral high ground over Carlson.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(08-06-2020, 12:26 PM)k.d. Wrote: Cop or no cop, Floyd's number was up.
You still haven't condemned, just like all the rest of the idiot Ds, the destructionism, looting, arson, and killing by BLM and antifa. You can't claim any moral high ground over Carlson.
You have no idea right now Floyd's time was up, except from Carlson dog whistles. I've condemned all violence and destruction. Carlson has not.
Lies, lies, and more lies.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire