The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tender psyche of the anti vaxxer/maskers
(09-18-2020, 07:20 PM)k.d. Wrote: I'm simply repeating what your lefty friends called it.
That's what happened in my town. They conducted business outside. Even some gym's. Hair salons had a rough go. But everything is open now.
Quote:But everything is open now.
Except those that didn't survive the lockdown.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-18-2020, 07:32 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:But everything is open now.
Except those that didn't survive the lockdown.
It was hard on those with low margins, as with all economic downturns.  In a lot of cases it was the virus itself that caused the businesses to fail. People are still staying away from hospitality related businesses, even though they are open. Case in point, Vegas.
Or, look at South Dakota or Sweden. They didn't lockdown.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
South Dakota didn't escape the downturn
Why do you make this stuff up?

― Voltaire
(09-19-2020, 04:08 PM)k.d. Wrote: Why do you make this stuff up?
https://apnews.com/74792ef618a86f6947453412362e8e90

Quote:State lawmakers were also casting about for ways to address the economic impacts of the pandemic, hosting public input sessions and discussing ways to spend the bulk of $1.25 billion in federal coronavirus aid.
[url=https://apnews.com/74792ef618a86f6947453412362e8e90][/url]
What a joke.

― Voltaire
(09-18-2020, 07:20 PM)k.d. Wrote: I'm simply repeating what your lefty friends called it.
Barr is not my lefty friend. He is Trump's personal lawyer.
What does Barr have to do with WPR?

You mean Holder was Obama's personal lawyer.

― Voltaire