The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will MSM Report on This?
Black Lives Matter Activist Wearing ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor’ Shirt Walked into a Louisville Bar and Murdered Three People

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09...ee-people/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
What ?

MSM reports on Breonna all of the time.
We'll see.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-21-2020, 07:56 AM)k.d. Wrote: We'll see.
I doubt that they will report on her murdering guys in a bar, though.
What in the hell are you talking about?

― Voltaire
You are directly implicating Breonna Taylor with the murder of those guys in a bar.
Only in your sick and perverted mind.

― Voltaire
(09-21-2020, 09:09 AM)k.d. Wrote: Only in your sick and perverted mind.
You backing off your original post now ? That Taylor's name had no purpose being associated with a murder ?

If so, that would be refreshing that you, for once, would go against your small-fuck media master's order.
Quote:You backing off your original post now ?
It was a news report and headline. Not my words. But that doesn't matter, the killer purposely wore the shirt, I guess as some kind of inspiration for his actions.

― Voltaire
(09-21-2020, 09:35 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:You backing off your original post now ?
It was a news report and headline. Not my words. But that doesn't matter, the killer purposely wore the shirt, I guess as some kind of inspiration for his actions.
you posted it for a reason