The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's miracle cure
Without a doubt we are the ones who wish to see no fetuses outside the womb and let them develop into bundles of joy.
In other words, your contention is entirely ass backwards.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-10-2020, 10:43 AM)k.d. Wrote: Without a doubt we are the ones who wish to see no fetuses outside the womb and let them develop into bundles of joy.
In other words, your contention is entirely ass backwards.
What I have been trying to say has little to do with abortion. Early term abortion is mostly legal and will continue whether we like it or not. 

The point is what to do AFTER the deed has been done.
My point is that unless you are an irresponsible, cock-hungry slut, there is no reason in this 21st Century to have an unwanted pregnancy.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-11-2020, 08:28 AM)k.d. Wrote: My point is that unless you are an irresponsible, cock-hungry slut, there is no reason in this 21st Century to have an unwanted pregnancy.
Yep. Our society does seem to glorify irresponsibility. 

I can recall in my younger years where procreation was the last thing on my mind when I had a chance to get laid. Especially at bar time. The girls were hardly what we would call cock hungry sluts. Plus I'm sure the majority of "cock hungry sluts" have babies.
Quote:Plus I'm sure the majority of "cock hungry sluts" have babies.
Some have figured out that there is free money in that business.

― Voltaire
(10-11-2020, 09:15 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Plus I'm sure the majority of "cock hungry sluts" have babies.
Some have figured out that there is free money in that business.
Not so much anymore
It's rampant where I live. Oh, and where I live it is 99.999999999% white.

― Voltaire