The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti Catholic bigotry ?
The zealots are grasping. 

Other than the occasional dog whistle by Trump about Islam. Religious persecution does not exist in the US.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...t-hearing/
Quote:Religious persecution does not exist in the US.
Tell that to the people killed at a Bible Study in Charleston or that church in Texas or the baker in Denver.

The Marxists hate religion and Josh Hawley cited news article after news article about it in the video. You don't think David Koresh and his compound were targeted? What is wrong with you?

In today's news:
World Monuments Fund condemns targeting of Shushi’s Ghazanchetsots Cathedral

World Monuments Fund (WMF) condemns the targeting of Ghazanchetsots (Holy Savior) Cathedral in the Artsakh town of Shushi in a statement on 9 October.

The church was badly damaged in the Azerbaijani missile attacks last week.

"At World Monuments Fund (WMF), we are saddened by the news that Holy Savior Cathedral in Nagorno-Karabakh, also known as Ghazanchetsots Cathedral, has suffered damage during the current conflict.

Built in the 19th century, the cathedral was restored in the 1990s and became a symbol of the region’s rebirth after the war.

World Monuments Fund considers absolutely unacceptable any willful destruction of cultural heritage. Through our work around the world, we have seen how the destruction of cultural heritage irrevocably harms both local and global communities, forever marring our ties to the past and wounding the identity of countless groups.

Therefore, we ask all parties for restraint and to abstain from targeting any and all cultural heritage sites. At WMF, we are dedicated to working with communities around the world to safeguard our shared history,” the statement reads.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The baker got his way.
Mass murder by a private individual is not gov't persecution.
Koresh killed his flock. The siege had nothing to do with religion.

The senate hearing has nothing to with religion. It has everything to do about the conduct of SC justices when in session. What are the senators supposed to ask her ? the color she wants for office drapes and carpeting ?

Asking who/what she would serve while in office is NOT an off limits question. They would be remiss not to ask.

I didn't know Catholics are a protected class, hey where's my protection ?
Quote:The baker got his way.
At what cost? He shouldn't have had to take it to the Supreme Court.

Quote:Mass murder by a private individual is not gov't persecution.
Persecution is persecution

Quote:Koresh killed his flock. The siege had nothing to do with religion.
It was a religious compound and what did the babies do to the gov't? The entire operation was illegal in so many ways it is pitiful.

Quote:The senate hearing has nothing to with religion.
Then why in the hell are they talking about it?

Quote:Asking who/what she would serve while in office is NOT an off limits question. They would be remiss not to ask.
Oh, so they are talking about religion. Make up your mind.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Asking about how she might decide a case is the questions that were posed. Nobody had a problem with her catholicism.

It was too bad for the baker, but it was somewhat of a landmark case. The baker could have served the couple if it were cost that was his issue.
You Marxists hate religion and families. There just is no denying it and every blockhead Democrat in that room is a hater.

― Voltaire
(10-12-2020, 05:16 PM)k.d. Wrote: You Marxists hate religion and families. There just is no denying it and every blockhead Democrat in that room is a hater.
Why do you keep saying that ? Seems to be you stock response.
I say it because it is true.

― Voltaire
(10-12-2020, 05:55 PM)k.d. Wrote: I say it because it is true.
I am neither a communist or Marxist.

But the label is fine. Could be a little more creative, but I get your drift.

However, that simple standalone response is not always relevant to every subject.
Quote:I am neither a communist or Marxist.
You are a Democrat which is synonymous with communist/Marxist. I'm sure Biden has your vote.

― Voltaire