The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tucker 10/16
Tucker is a Russian plant.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Maybe.

But his main purpose is to provide fodder for the gullible. And he ejaculates his "truth" admittedly without facts.
Or it's possible that mask has deprived your brain of needed oxygen.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-18-2020, 11:44 AM)k.d. Wrote: Or it's possible that mask has deprived your brain of needed oxygen.
I don't wear one.
Quote:09-18-2020, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 07:52 PM by j.p..)
I totally missed this "lockdown". Never once was I told I couldn't leave my house.

I do, however, buy into the idea that wearing a mask in places where I can't distance is a decent thing to do for others.
It seems here that you do wear a mask.

― Voltaire
(10-18-2020, 02:31 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:09-18-2020, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 07:52 PM by j.p..)
I totally missed this "lockdown". Never once was I told I couldn't leave my house.

I do, however, buy into the idea that wearing a mask in places where I can't distance is a decent thing to do for others.
It seems here that you do wear a mask.
 Still don't wear one. Apparently you don't understand the magnitude of my reclusiveness. If I need to go to the liquor store, the mask is on 10 minutes tops. That's pretty much it. My social interactions have been outdoors.
I never wear a mask. In the winter I don't leave my house much - it's too cold, but I did the same things I do every summer and never succumbed to the idiocy. I never felt a need to limit my activities. I do take certain vitamins and natural substances everyday to strengthen my immune system - better than a mask.

― Voltaire