The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laptop Emails
I, personally, have a laptop. My wife has a laptop. My kids, sorry, adult children, have laptops. All of our laptops have emails on them. Yet, here we have a childish poster who denies that Hunter Biden may have had emails on his laptop computers. Doesn't seem possible to me.

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-WI) has fired off a Saturday letter to FBI Director Chris Wray demanding answers over the agency's handling of Hunter Biden's laptop.

According to the letter, after Johnson released his a report on Hunter Biden's activities abroad which raised "counterintelligence and extortion concerns," Johnson's committee was contacted by a whistleblower - ostensibly Delaware computer shop owner John Paul Mac Issac - who "informed my staff that he had possession of a laptop left in his business by Hunter Biden."
Issac told Johnson that "he provided its contents to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in response to a December 9, 2019 grand jury subpoena," to which the FBI responded that they "would not confirm or deny any information identified by the committee." In other words, Wray's FBI stonewalled when confronted with direct questions by the Senate Homeland Security Committee.
To review the timeline - according to an associate of Issac, Hunter Biden left three laptops at the repair shop on April 12, 2019. In September of 2019, after Hunter failed to respond to come pick them up, Issac walked into the FBI office in Albuquerque, New Mexico and spoke with an agent.
Two months later, while Democrats were holding Trump-Ukraine impeachment hearings, two FBI agents from the Wilmington, DE office, Joshua Williams and Mike Dzielak, paid Issac a visit. He offered them one of Biden's hard drives, which they declined to take with them. Two weeks later, they came back with a subpoena for the drive.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sena...den-laptop
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I haven't denied anything. I'm just not yet jumping on the conspiracy without real information.

I think Rudy should give the FBI a an extra copy for good measure. Think he will ?
Really, you don't see any connection between baby Biden being paid handsomely by Burisma and the big guy Biden getting the guy investigating Burisma fired so that Ukraine gets a $Billion. No connection whatsoever.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-18-2020, 02:24 PM)k.d. Wrote: Really, you don't see any connection between baby Biden being paid handsomely by Burisma and the big guy Biden getting the guy investigating Burisma fired so that Ukraine gets a $Billion. No connection whatsoever.
Are are backtracking a little on your guilty pronouncement ?
Hell no.

― Voltaire
(10-18-2020, 02:40 PM)k.d. Wrote: Hell no.
Then what was the question about ?

Connections yes. Hunter is truthfully Joe's son. And Hunter truthfully was on the Board of Burisma.
Quote:Connections yes. Hunter is truthfully Joe's son. And Hunter truthfully was on the Board of Burisma.
The big guy has denied time after time any connections.

― Voltaire