The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Candace Ain't Alone
It should be clear to anyone involved that almost 60 years of voting democrat got them nowhere. Things may have been different if JFK had been alive to serve 2 terms.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-19-2020, 10:11 AM)k.d. Wrote: It should be clear to anyone involved that almost 60 years of voting democrat got them nowhere. Things may have been different if JFK had been alive to serve 2 terms.
This has been a GOP campaign theme since then. Hasn't been too successful. Besides we have had GOP presidents and majorities in congress since then, to no avail to black folk.

My point is that these candidates might want to change things up a bit from the traditional GOP schtick. That is if they want to garner significant black voters. Maybe they don't. White suburban women, they say, is the important voting bloc now. Maybe they are after them ?
I don't think the message in Utah is gonna be the same as Baltimore.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-19-2020, 10:42 AM)k.d. Wrote: I don't think the message in Utah is gonna be the same as Baltimore.
True. But the black voting bloc that needs to be "reeducated" are in places like Baltimore.
In Baltimore I'd promise them safer streets.

― Voltaire