The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Endgame
The applicability
Of which? The mathematical law or my comment?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Neither. How does it apply to voting ?
It's not a mathematical "law" , it is an observational law is far as I can tell. It doesn't detect fraud per se. It detects anomalies for further investigation. It's basically a trend analysis.

Your junk science site does not say precisely what the unit of measure is being used. Just something to do with votes ??

Benford is NOT junk science. But it appears it is being used by junk scientists in this instance

But I'll wait till I hear from you before I totally dismiss this.
Quote:It doesn't detect fraud per se. It detects anomalies for further investigation
It detects anomalies that are more than likely fraud regarding votes.

I don't care if you believe it or not. Clearly there was fraud, ineligible votes were counted and the Democrats are cheats with a disgusting track record. To anyone with a fraction of common sense it is obvious. And, if Biden was a person of character he would be calling for , at the very least, an investigation to assure there was an honest election - but he's not-and that's all anyone needs to know about his moral character.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I didn't say I didn't believe it. I just couldn't figure it out. The site doesn't explain anything. I think that is on purpose. It seems we'll have to leave it at that.

You say and your source simply says the deviations denotes fraud, period. That is patently false, a legit scientist would never say that. Fraud is a crime and is determined in courts of law.
There is nothing else that explains such an anomalie

[Image: dd-1.jpg?w=600&ssl=1]

― Voltaire
(11-10-2020, 09:44 AM)k.d. Wrote: There is nothing else that explains such an anomalie

[Image: dd-1.jpg?w=600&ssl=1]
It's absolutely impossible to tell if you don't even know the unit of measure. LOL. You also don't know if the Benford "Law" is valid for elections. Or if there IS a natural distribution. Also in every single statistical analysis there are defined outliers. What are those ? You know that the "Mayor of jerkoff mountain" isn't touching this ? Ya ever wonder why ? LOL
You can go here and take your pick at understanding the Benford law:
https://www.dogpile.com/serp?q=benford%2...u3CNcM0v10

Who is 'the Mayor'?

― Voltaire
(11-10-2020, 10:35 AM)k.d. Wrote: You can go here and take your pick at understanding the Benford law:
https://www.dogpile.com/serp?q=benford%2...u3CNcM0v10

Who is 'the Mayor'?
I understand Benford's law. 

Think of an ex Mayor and jerking off, all in a very current context. And you should figure it out.
you mean this guy?
https://www.news18.com/news/world/us-com...88143.html

― Voltaire