The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump finally wins one - so far
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pennsyl...d-deadline

Not a win for disenfranchised voters who legally voted and simply followed instructions. By why would he give shit about them
It's called Election DAY for a reason. They also need to get rid of that mail-in voting crap. Either get an Absentee Ballot, or get your ass to the polling place, or don't vote.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-12-2020, 03:58 PM)k.d. Wrote: It's called Election DAY for a reason. They also need to get rid of that mail-in voting crap. Either get an Absentee Ballot, or get your ass to the polling place, or don't vote.
I prefer making voting one of the easiest things to do in life. It's not for the strongest only. People should not feel like they have to sacrifice their health to vote (real or imagined)

Why do you make an exception for Absentee ?

But none of that is here nor there today. Legal voters who voted will not get their votes counted this time.
Quote:Why do you make an exception for Absentee ?
Because it is difficult for some dumb schmuck who volunteered to join the army to make it back on Tuesday from Afghanistan.

I'm sorry but I have no empathy for anyone who didn't vote on or before Election DAY.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire