The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now we know
(11-16-2020, 01:48 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:watch TV. She is on often. You link was from a TV show. She is a regular on Lou Dobbs.
Perry Mason was a TV lawyer. Because she is on  a segment of a program does not make her a TV lawyer. Sheesh!
She is a regular. Trust me. She is a TV lawyer. She wouldn't represent Trump if he didn't watch her on TV
Quote:She is a regular. Trust me. She is a TV lawyer.
I did a search on You Tube for her. Most of her appearances have been within about the last week. She was on quite a bit during her representation of Michael Flynn which seem reasonable. A few appearances during the Weiner case. Other than that her appearance, which were few, were promoting her book, a couple for Schaffly's Eagle Forum and a few round table type events on Cspan and a few other similar type deals. in other words, you are full of it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Mostly Flynn.

No, I am not full of it.

I am, sadly, an expert
That's like saying Gen Schwarzkopf was a TV soldier.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
What TV show did he work for ?
Which TV show does Sydney work for?

― Voltaire
Fox Business mostly.
Ron Paul used to be on there more than anyone I know but he was never employed or worked for them. You are grasping at straws, now.

― Voltaire