The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get to claim fraud twice !
How cool is that !

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trum...llion-bill
Personally, I'm all-in on him taking every avenue he can to make sure he lost fair and square. Why do you oppose this?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I don't oppose a recount. As fruitless as they are, it is his right.

What I oppose is he, along his handlers and toadies, are simply doing this to sow discord.
Quote:What I oppose is he, along his handlers and toadies, are simply doing this to sow discord.
And just what do you think Obama, Hillary, and the Democrats have been doing since Trump was elected? You don't have a problem with that, though do you?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Point taken. Not sure what Obama and Clinton did.
You've heard of the Steele Dossier,right, the one Hillary paid for, the one that they spent three years investigating Trump & Russia, right?

― Voltaire
(11-18-2020, 01:41 PM)k.d. Wrote: You've heard of the Steele Dossier,right, the one Hillary paid for, the one that they spent three years investigating Trump & Russia, right?
Yep. There was a lot more to the investigation.
Quote:Yep. There was a lot more to the investigation.
A Big Nothing Burger.

― Voltaire
There were some jailbirds who might disagree
Had nothing to do with Trump doing anything wrong. Especially the Flynn case which was thrown out. Thank you Sydney Powell.

― Voltaire