The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wisconsin Strategy
(11-20-2020, 12:19 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:There's always fraud.
I win!
Nope, I said fraud. You said FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD !!!.

We can start with the Clinton, Soros, Hugo conspiracy fraud. I'll give you 10 to 1 odds that there would be no conviction of those three together for 2020 election fraud. It's only $10 dollars to win $100, not bad seeing you have the big guns on your side. And Rudney Powell does have big guns ? Plus she has released the Krakken ! You can't lose.
A lot of guilty people don't get convicted. Except for Chavez, who is dead, the other two are known to be "Too Big To Jail".
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-20-2020, 02:00 PM)k.d. Wrote: A lot of guilty people don't get convicted. Except for Chavez, who is dead, the other two are known to be "Too Big To Jail".
So, this is all bullshit from Powell ?  Is she a real lawyer or just not playing one in her news conference ? Fraud is a criminal offense it has to be adjudicated to be fraud.
Not in the court of public opinion.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Rudy and his posse claim to be lawyers and claim to have legal issues. But I agree that the "court of public opinion" was who they were addressing with their the stand up act.
Quote:the "court of public opinion" was who they were addressing
Boy, nothing gets by you.

― Voltaire