The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wisconsin Strategy
Hoping not to find fraud so that they can sue for fraud. I suppose if the partisan court doesn't declare fraud, it will be FRAUD !

Quote:The recount petition he filed Wednesday asked to throw out broad swaths of votes in the state’s two most Democratic areas — something the county clerks there are sure to reject.

But by pursuing the recount, Trump has given himself a vehicle for a lawsuit that would likely go before a judge by early December. It could quickly get to the state Supreme Court, where conservatives hold a 4-3 majority.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...349231002/
I sure hope that Trump can admit defeat like the Democrats.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Actually the 2016 race was closer than this. With blue states inexplicably turning red. Nary a peep about this fraud and conspiracy nonsense.
Russia, Russia, RUSSIA!!!!!!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Fraud, Fraud, Fraud !!!!!!
I would be willing to put money on it.

― Voltaire
(11-20-2020, 11:18 AM)k.d. Wrote: I would be willing to put money on it.
on what ?
On fraud, fraud, FRAUD!!!

― Voltaire
There's always fraud.

But if you will be specific, I might take you up that.
Quote:There's always fraud.
I win!

― Voltaire