The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At some point this had to happen
I thought YouTube would have waited until the Texas lawsuit was dealt with.

Quote:“We will start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 US Presidential election” the video platform said on Wednesday.

YouTube says it will DELETE videos claiming 2020 election was fraudulent — RT USA News
More techno tyranny.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-09-2020, 11:50 AM)k.d. Wrote: More techno tyranny.
At some point the accusers have to put up or shut up.
The SCOTUS have given WI and the others until 3:00 pm tomorrow, Thursday, to answer the Texas filing.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Answer to what ?

I can't find a source. Do you have one ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhVRkTWAGkA

― Voltaire
(12-09-2020, 01:54 PM)k.d. Wrote: The SCOTUS have given WI and the others until 3:00 pm tomorrow, Thursday, to answer the Texas filing.
Apparently that doesn't mean much.

Supreme Court Has Not Agreed to Hear Texas Election Lawsuit | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)

Quote:Apparently that doesn't mean much.

Supreme Court Has Not Agreed to Hear Texas Election Lawsuit | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)
It means exactly what I said it means, the 4 states have to respond by the time stated. I said nothing else.

Yes, the SCOTUS have options, but I'm gonna wait and see what they do. I'm no Laurence Tribe or Dan ABrams and can't divine what the justices will do.
BTW, the lawyers in the video detailed all the options.

― Voltaire
(12-09-2020, 04:32 PM)k.d. Wrote:

It means exactly what I said it means, the 4 states have to respond by the time stated. I said nothing else.

Yes, the SCOTUS have options, but I'm gonna wait and see what they do. I'm no Laurence Tribe or Dan ABrams and can't divine what the justices will do.
Well, then thanks for the useless information.
(12-09-2020, 06:16 PM)j.p. Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 04:32 PM)k.d. Wrote:

Well, then thanks for the useless information.
You are the one who asked for the source and now you still aren't happy.

― Voltaire