The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geraldo throws down
Geraldo Tells 'Knuckleheads' to Stop Contesting Election (mediaite.com)

Quote:Rivera encouraged Republicans “who care about the direction the government will take in a Biden administration” to turn their focus to the “critical” January runoff election for Georgia’s two Senate seats.
“But as far as the presidential race is concerned, it is over,” said Rivera, “and those people who continue to promote some fantastic legislative or judicial or constitutional, you know, magic wand that’s going to save the Trump presidency. [i]You are wrong[/i]. You are misleading the American people.”
“You have knuckleheads now talking about secession,” said Rivera. “I mean, come on, that’s crazy stuff. We have to move on, move on. We’re one country.”
The only knucklehead is geraldo. This is about restoring trust in elections and not letting the Dems turn us into a Banana Republic. Who will ever trust voting again if this is allowed to happen.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I think the best way to restore trust is to stop the premediated bullshit about fraud.
https://www.westernjournal.com/az-gop-ch...ngs-wrong/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-16-2020, 07:07 PM)k.d. Wrote: https://www.westernjournal.com/az-gop-ch...ngs-wrong/
Even Dems are unable to show fraud too, I guess.
I now truly understand and appreciate Mark Twain's advice to 'never argue with an idiot'.

― Voltaire
(12-16-2020, 09:58 PM)k.d. Wrote: I now truly understand and appreciate Mark Twain's advice to 'never argue with an idiot'.
Feel free to post examples of  provable evidence from Dems now that you are now a lover of poll LOL