The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losing count
Trump Loses 7th Circuit Wisconsin Election Lawsuit | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)

Quote:We agree that Wisconsin lawfully appointed its electors in the manner directed by its Legislature and add that the President’s claim also fails because of the unreasonable delay that accompanied the challenges the President now wishes to advance against Wisconsin’s election procedures,” the opinion states.
I couldn't care less what those smart and sneaky Jews say.

But, I will say this, if it so happens that there is wide civil unrest or even a type of civil war, I am blaming SCOTUS, wholly.  They should have taken the Texas case and made a determination - one way or the other. Some people would have been unhappy but most would accept a determination from them. Instead they  decided to let this thing fester and swell to a boiling point that will not have a peaceful conclusion.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
There was no federal case. Vote dilution ? Are you friken kidding me ? What a joke. The Repubs didn't do a good job of voter suppression this time around

Trump is sowing the potential violence. He should accept the will of the people.

(12-26-2020, 01:31 PM)k.d. Wrote: I couldn't care less what those smart and sneaky Jews say.

But, I will say this, if it so happens that there is wide civil unrest or even a type of civil war, I am blaming SCOTUS, wholly.  They should have taken the Texas case and made a determination - one way or the other. Some people would have been unhappy but most would accept a determination from them. Instead they  decided to let this thing fester and swell to a boiling point that will not have a peaceful conclusion.
speaking of your hope of violent antisemitism

Wisconsin Justice Decries Threats of Violence | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)
Quote:Trump is sowing the potential violence.
Give me an effing break. Trump supporters couldn't have a peaceful rally in DC without antifa commies attacking them. All of the violence, without exception, has been instigated and perpetrated by your filthy scum comrades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tts1q9TgXxg
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-26-2020, 03:30 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Trump is sowing the potential violence.
Give me an effing break. Trump supporters couldn't have a peaceful rally in DC without antifa commies attacking them. All of the violence, without exception, has been instigated and perpetrated by your filthy scum comrades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tts1q9TgXxg
It wasn't peaceful
Those judges in WI have no standing, no evidence, and Jews always play the victim.

― Voltaire
They have standing in a WI case. But you are right about the lack of evidence. Which ones are the Jews ?
Justices Jill Karofsky and Rebecca Dallet have also received misogynistic and anti-Semitic attacks online, the Wisconsin State Journal reports.

― Voltaire
(12-26-2020, 07:59 PM)k.d. Wrote: Justices Jill Karofsky and Rebecca Dallet have also received misogynistic and anti-Semitic attacks online, the Wisconsin State Journal reports.
Including your online attack ?
Where's your evidence. I didn't say anything. Even if you see it in black & white it doesn't mean it happened. There could be video, but it didn't happen.

― Voltaire