The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outrage
[b]I am outraged[/b]
[b]Robert Felix[/b]
I am outraged at the outright and blatant corruption in this election.
I am outraged at how the media has ignored and covered up that corruption.
I am outraged at the attempts to steal this election, not only from President Trump, but from the American people.
[Image: Counties-where-Trump-won.png]Counties that voted for Trump (in red)
I am outraged that 477 counties think they have the right to lord it over all 3,006 counties in the United States.
President Trump has labeled this election as ‘outright fraud.
“Our election system is now under coordinated assault and siege,” said President Trump.
I am outraged that the media keeps calling President Trumps accusations of fraud “baseless,” saying that there is no evidence of widespread fraud.
“Nevada sent out millions of ballots to ‘voters,’ “Whether they were dead or alive,” said President Trump.
No evidence?
“Wisconsin sent absentee ballot-request forms to all voters, said Trump. “This opened the flood gates to massive fraud.”
No evidence?
“Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Georgia, Arizona, and most other states, allowed almost anyone to get an absentee ballot and cast their ballot without showing any ID. The voting took place on the honor system, no identification of any kind was required.”
No evidence?
“The only conceivable reason why you would block common-sense to verify legal eligibility for voting,  is you are trying to encourage, enable, solicit, or carry out fraud,” the President said.
“It’s a widely known fact that the voter rolls are packed with people who are not eligible to vote, including those who are deceased, have moved out of their state, and even are non-citizens of our country.”
No evidence?
“Dozens of counties in the key swing states have more registered voters on the rolls than they have voting-age citizens, including 67 counties in Michigan.”
“All of this is evidence,” said President Trump.
“In Wisconsin, the State’s Board of Elections could not confirm the residency of more than 100,000 people, but repeatedly refused to remove those names from its voter rolls before the election. They knew why. Nobody else did.”
No evidence?
“In some cases, poll watchers were locked out of the building.
“In other cases, people who came to vote, people who were happy to be exercising their right to vote, and went up to vote, were told that they can’t vote. “I’m sorry, they were told, I’m sorry, you have already voted, by mail-in ballot. Congratulations. We received a ballot, so you can no longer vote.”
“This happened tens of thousands of times, all over the country.”
No evidence?
“Many people received two, three, and even four ballots. They were sent to dead people by the thousands. In fact dead people – and we have many examples – filled out ballots, made applications, and then voted.”
No evidence?
“Millions of votes were cast illegally in the swing states alone. And if that’s the case, the results in the swing states must be overturned, and overturned immediately.”
And finally, as I said earlier, I am outraged that 477 counties think they have the right to lord it over all 3,006 counties in the United States. Even with the “votes in question” Trump won 2,496 of those counties.
This is exactly why our Founding Fathers created the Electoral College, so that a handful of highly populated areas would not be able to establish a dictatorship over the entire country.
It is time for the electors to step and do the right thing.
Stop the dictatorship!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
How do you know that the other 3006 counties were clean ? Where's your outrage over them ? NC, Fla and Ohio have been considered "swing states" . Where's your outrage that Trump won in those states ? I'll bet if the same motivated petulance were employed in Ohio, FLA, NC , Texas and others they could also make 1,001 crazy conspiracy claims.

Electors have absolutely no justification to overturn the will of the people.

Only Trump can avoid violence. Do you think is is up to the task ?
Quote:“The only conceivable reason why you would block common-sense to verify legal eligibility for voting,  is you are trying to encourage, enable, solicit, or carry out fraud,” the President said.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-28-2020, 11:22 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:“The only conceivable reason why you would block common-sense to verify legal eligibility for voting,  is you are trying to encourage, enable, solicit, or carry out fraud,” the President said.
"the President said."

From a guy you told you to drink bleach LOL
Quote:From a guy you told you to drink bleach LOL
This from  a guy who evidently took it seriously.

― Voltaire