The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence or not
quote from Chris Krebs:

Quote:"There’s going to be more violence. There is going to be violence in the run-up to the inauguration. This is not over. There will be more. There are steps that can be taken by various individuals, and I hate using the passive voice there, so I’m just going to call it out. The president has to declare that this was a free and fair election. He lost. He still has time to do what’s right. It has to happen. There will be more bloodshed."
Fired Trump Official's Ominous Warning: 'There Will Be More Bloodshed' Before Inauguration | HuffPost

This could be Trump's legacy. God or bad. It's Trump's choice.
in the aftermath of the nationwide rioting following the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer, Kamala Harris even gleefully predicted that the rioting wouldn’t end, telling Stephen Colbert, host of “The Late Show,” that they shouldn’t end.
“They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop,” she told him.
“This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up and they should not.”
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Trump could have helped here too