The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, My Pillow Guy plotting
Trump finally pulling out the " Big Guy "

Washington Post Photographer Catches My Pillow CEO's Notes On Martial Law | HuffPost
I thought the Radical and Bolshevik Left Loonies were against fences and walls and guns.
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/ahe...wEAAP6fGgA
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
No. They are against them.

Just that children at the border don't threaten anybody. But MAGAheads with orders to kill, do.
Wait until I get my hands on the guy that said 'with age comes wisdom'. He was more full of shit than you are.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Well. What do you think the fenses, razor wire and troops are for at the inauguration ? Cub scouts or church groups ?
Quote:What do you think the fenses, razor wire and troops are for at the inauguration ?
Why do you think they are there?

― Voltaire
(01-16-2021, 01:33 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:What do you think the fenses, razor wire and troops are for at the inauguration ?
Why do you think they are there?
Insurgents with orders. Or so the FBI says. Statehouses are on alert too.
Quote:Or so the FBI says. 
There's a credible source.

― Voltaire