The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We take our orders from OUR President
Capitol Insurrectionists Said They Were Following Trump’s Orders | HuffPost

Quote:Numerous insurrectionists have stated that they came to Washington, marched on the Capitol and stormed it on Trump’s orders. These statements can be read or heard in statements of facts and affidavits from the Department of Justice, on-the-ground news reports and interviews conducted after the insurrection, and from the livestreamed footage that the rioters took themselves. 
“Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.
There is no evidence, affidavits mean nothing. They have no standing or whatever else the courts made up. Don't try this bullshit now.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-16-2021, 02:08 PM)k.d. Wrote: There is no evidence, affidavits mean nothing. They have no standing or whatever else the courts made up. Don't try this bullshit now.
The Impeachment court (senate) is a kangaroo court. Not a real court.