The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Collusion!
Tucker Carlson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKri5TnAKig
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
They have been saying that for 2 years. Someone should tell Manafort.
The Biggest Conspiracy Theory of Democrats EVER!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Oh I think a few Repubs are a part of this too. I'm ready for it to be done as well as the nonsense with Clinton/Comey and gang.

Trump definitely has skeletons, but he'll be fine. Nothing impeachable. I do feel a little bad for the stooges that Trump threw under the bus. But good lord they asked for it with their unapologetic open contempt of the law.

Stone, Manafort, Cohen, Corsi, Flynn. Can't think of bigger bunch of assholes. Maybe Junior, but I think they will leave him alone.
How much do you get paid for your blind partisanship? I hope it's alot because it sure makes you look stupid.

― Voltaire
Partisanship ? fine. Please don't pretend that somehow you are above it. As I've said before. You may not be a card carrier, but your love for Republicans and their policies is unconditional. At least that is how you post

But does it take a partisan to declare Trump, Stone, Manafort, Cohen, Corsi and Flynn sleazeballs ?
Quote:But does it take a partisan to declare Trump, Stone, Manafort, Cohen, Corsi and Flynn sleazeballs ?

Yes, when you leave out all the sleazeballs from the last administration, like Hillary, Holder, Rice, etc. Or how about Schiff, Waters, Schumer?

― Voltaire
I would agree with Holder and Hillary. But they aren't going to jail.

As far as Schiff, Waters and, Schumer... their only crimes were that they hurt the fragile feelings of Trump and the Red Hats. And yes, they are obnoxious.
Sleazeballs, all.

― Voltaire