The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good for Florida
WOW! I'm at the mercy of others? Fuck off.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-03-2021, 03:49 PM)k.d. Wrote: WOW! I'm at the mercy of others? Fuck off.
Especially if you are as reckless with your health as you proclaim here.
Quote:Especially if you are as reckless with your health as you proclaim here.
Good luck trying to find any posts where I've implied or suggested that. If you had the memory of an elephant you'd remember me talking about the immune system and how to build it up.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Not wearing a mask, refusing to distance in close quarters is reckless by all accounts during a pandemic.
Quote:Not wearing a mask,
How can I hurt you if you are wearing your stupid mask and the survival rate is about 98% if you aren't near death from natural causes in a nursing home.

Quote:refusing to distance in close quarters 
Remove yourself to any distance that makes you feel comfortable or don't leave your trailer.

Quote:reckless
What makes living my normal life reckless?

Quote:during a pandemic.

Actually it is a PLANdemic designed by that fucker Bill Gates and the cabal at the WEF as part of the Great Reset.
A supposed virus that has never been isolated which means, scientifically it can not be a virus. A Plandemic that has not killed anymore people that die in an average year. Evidently, it scares the hell out of people who still believe what the ignorant asses in government tell them.

― Voltaire
You are particularly offended when anybody wears a mask.

Your "made up" 2% survival ain't great odds. But in addition to being unverified, it is meaningless. Survival is dependent on "individual" circumstances (and luck). If a 60 years old with COPD caught a whiff of your utter selfishness his survival rate ain't too good.

It's not "abnormal" to take effortless precautions. People who live "normal lives" are happy to do this.
Anyone with half-a-brain would work on building up their individual immune system instead of wearing a bacterial-laden mask that prevents normal amounts of oxygen to get to the brain and cells.

I don't think anyone wearing a mask is any stupider than the complete moron who spends his money on lottery tickets.

Phantom Virus: In search of Sars-CoV-2

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/31/phan...ars-cov-2/

― Voltaire
The fives stages of grief may apply here:

Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance. You may be taking them out of order by ending with "Denial".

Building up immunity with sleep, exercise and proper nutrition is always recommended for general health. Doesn't replace other mitigation efforts by any means
Any decent, rational person would be embarrassed to admit falling for Fauxchi line of Bull shit.

― Voltaire
(02-04-2021, 12:29 PM)k.d. Wrote: Any decent, rational person would be embarrassed to admit falling for Fauxchi line of Bull shit.
All of the professionals. All.

Plus given the fact that it is the very least thing you can do to help. That's the worst part. It is just sooo easy to do the right thing. Whether you agree or not is remarkably irrelevant.